As we age our skin loses hyaluronic acid this causes the skin to become dry and decrease in volume. Hormone changes sun exposure and stress can also lead to wrinkle and fold formation. Dermal fillers are injectable natural or synthetic products which are used to help restore volume around the face giving a natural list and fullness. This helps to make you look younger and fresher without the need for surgery.
● Nose to mouth lines
● Mouth and lip lines
● Lip augmentation
● Cheek reshaping to give a gentle lift to the face (known as the non surgical faca lift)
* Refer to Refer a friends page for T&Cs
We only use genuine Allergan fillers
For more product information please visit ~ https://www.medicines.org.uk/emc
Dermal fillers generally take around 30 - 45 minutes to administer. A treatment plan will be agreed upon after assessment and discussion of your thoughts, expectations and budget to provide the best results for you.
Topical anaesthetic is generally applied 30 minutes before the treatment.
The Dermal fillers will then be administered through several injections. The initial injection may be felt but as Juvederm® contains lidocaine the procedure shouldn't be too painful. You can return to work or day to day activities immediately
● Do not rub or massage the treated areas for the rest of the day
● Avoid makeup for the rest of the day
● Do not have facial beauty treatments or massage and avoid extremes of temperature for the 2 weeks following treatment